Select a store
Apache Pizza Zero Contact Delivery Protocol
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
ZERO CONTACT POLICY
Zero Contact Delivery Service will enable our customers to keep enjoying our products without having to worry about safety. This service is available on all orders upon request.
WHAT IS A ZERO CONTACT DELIVERY SERVICE?
A service that guarantees the safety of our employees and customers.
1. Customers are kindly asked to place and pay for their orders online on our website or app.
2. The Delivery Drivers wash their hands before picking up the delivery.
3. Upon Arrival, the Delivery Driver will inform the customer that the order has arrived by ringing the doorbell or the telephone.
4. The Delivery Driver will be standing in safe distance of minimum 2 meters and wait for the customer to pick the product up. Once the customer has picked up the product and left, the delivery driver returns to the vehicle.
5. Delivery Drivers sanitize their hands after returning to the vehicle and wash their hands upon return to the store.
What is Zero contact Delivery Service?
How does Zero Contact Delivery Service work?
- Customers place their delivery orders.
- The courier uses hand sanitizer before the delivery.
- The courier informs the customer that the order has arrived by ringing the doorbell or the telephone.
- The courier steps away to a safe distance of minimum 2 meters and waits for the customer to pick up the products.
- Once the customer has picked up the order’s products and has closed the door, the courier proceeds to leave the customer’s building.
Does a Zero Contact Delivery cost extra?
What other measures is Apache Pizza implementing to protect its employees and customers?
- Frequent handwashing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting measures in all work posts.
- Any employee exhibiting any symptom of sickness, even if they are mild and that they have no confirmation that are related to Covid-19, is sent home immediately and must contact the pertinent health authorities to get the respective tests.